If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It’s lethal.
— Paulo Coelho (via h-o-r-n-g-r-y)
Mac DeMarco - Let My Baby Stay
☆He died for our sins, A Christmas Mix:☆ Merry Christmas, baby! Happy Holiday’s to all! Here’s a mix of modern and oldies alike.
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus — The Ronettes
- Ginger Bread — Frankie Avalon
- Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree — Brenda Lee
- Melekalikimaka — Shannon and the Clams
- Oi To The World — No Doubt
- Santa Baby — Eartha Kitt
- Little Saint Nick — The Beach Boys
- The Christmas Song — The Raveonettes
- Frosty The Snowman — Fiona Apple
- Got Something For You — Best Coast and Wavves
- Last Christmas — Wham!
- Holiday Road — Lindsey Buckingham
- Blue Christmas — Elvis Presley
- Winter Wonderland — Connie Francis
- White Christmas — Darlene Love
- Merry Christmas(I Don’t Want To Fight Tonight) — Ramones
- Santa Claus — Wild Billy Childish and the Musicians Of The British Empire
- Christmas Day — She & Him
- My Favorite Things — Avila
- Christmas Tree On Fire — Holly Golightly
- Christmas Treat — Julian Casablancas
- Christmas Eve For Two — Summer Fiction
- Baby It’s Cold Outside — Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone
- Happy Xmas(War Is Over) — John Lennon
- Christmas Wrapping — The Waitresses
→ Listen here ←
"Dance at Insane Asylum" 1907 - George Bellows
Approximately 1,200 miles off the southeast coast of Africa lies an island nation known as Mauritius that gives off the illusion of an underwater waterfall at the southwestern tip of the island. The visually deceiving impression, created in the water due to the runoff of sand and silt deposits, is especially effective and breathtaking in aerial shots. In fact, the illusion can even be seen on Google Maps.